Poor Man's Sangria / College Sangria
This is my poor man's sangria / college sangria! This fruitful drink highlights the rich flavors of Reggae Red Wine, Four Loko and fruity flavors. It's so good that you'll want to pour another glass lol.
1 part Reggae Red Wine
1 part Guava Mango Fruit Juice
1 shooter size (or a shot) of Four Loko / *Four Loko Gold*
Assorted Frozen and Fresh Fruits (oranges, strawberries, etc.)
*I personally didn't add any more sugar because both the wine and the guava mango Juice are very sweet on their own. I added frozen fruits to my sangria to keep it chilled without being watered down.
Make sure you have a cocktail shaker & wine glass ready to go.
1. Add the wine in the cocktail shaker (DO NOT SHAKE THE WINE!!)
2. Then add the Guava Mango Fruit Juice and a shooter size of Four Loko.
3. Gently stir the mixture together and leave to the side.
4. Now you can add your fruits to the wine glass (make sure your fruits are pre-sliced before putting in the wine glass)
4. Make sure the mixture is well stirred before pouring the mix in the wine glass. You can add more garnish to make this sangria a little more flirty *insert wink
6. For a little extra something you can top off this sangria with a splash of club soda, ginger ale, or sprite. If you like that bubbly feel :)
*WARNING: DRINK IS STRONG! Four Loko is a strong drink on it's own so be careful with adding any more than needed in your drink*